Dermacol Makeup Cover Concealer is regarded as one of the most effective tools for concealing any bodily flaws. When applying Dermacol product, red acne spots, freckles, and scars, as well as tattoos on the body, will be properly disguised. It is a high-tech concealer with natural characteristics imported from the Czech Republic. In Asian and European nations, it is commonly used. Dermacol concealer immediately became the center of the cosmetic industry, as well as a fashion sensation, thanks to a variety of amazing purposes. Want to learn more? Read through out below review for more immersed information about this concealer.
1. Ingredients in Dermacol makeup cover concealer
- CI 77891 aids in the prevention of sun damage to the skin.
- CI 77491 is a colorant made from a natural molecule comprising iron and oxygen.
- Cera Microcristallina, Paraffinum Liquidum, Petrolatum, and Paraffin are skin-softening ingredients.
- Parfum provides the Dermacol makeup cover foundation’s unique scent.
- Glyceryl Stearate is a preservative that imparts a creamy smoothness to the product. It also aids in the softening and moisturizing of the skin.
- This product’s components list also includes CI 77492, CI 77499, Silica Silylate, and Alumina.
2. How to Pick a Color Tone of Dermacol Make-up Cover
Note: For a stunning natural foundation, use a cream hue that complements your skin tone.
Dermacol Make-up Cover Concealer has 13 tones in its palette, which are grouped into three groups:
Light tone group
207,208,209, which is suited for natural skin, and dazzling white, which is suitable for light, mild makeup.
- Color 207 is a light pinkish tone for natural white skin.
- Color 208: For fair skin, this is the lightest tone in the palette.
- Color 209 is a bright pinkish-white tone for genuine pinkish-white skin.
Group of neutral tones
It is ideal for neutral skin tones 210,211,213,214,215
- Color 210: A youthful-looking medium fair skin tone with a faint pinkish hue.
- Color 211: Pink skin with a neutral tone.
- Color 212: A little pinkish skin tone with a neutral skin tone.
- Color 213: Neutral color tone, a little pinker than 212 for skin that isn’t too white.
- Color 215: Dark skin tone with a pink slant.
Dark skin tone group (218,221,222,223,224,225,226)
- Color 218: Golden tone, Asian skin leaning, not pink, simple to apply cream, excellent for mildly tanned skin.
- Color 221(Beige): Normal skin tone, not too dark but not too light, still trending towards the light.
- Color 222: For skin that is dark, tanned, and beige.
- Color 223: For dark-skinned guys, skin tones are normally dark.
- Color 224: For very dark skin, men’s skin, and exceptionally dark complexion, with excellent sun protection for any flaws. Professional make-up requires special collaboration.
- Color 225: A yellow tone that is darker than color 218.
- Color 226: For dark, tanned skin.
>>Read more: Top 10 Best Japanese Sunscreens
3. Uses of Dermacol Makeup Cover Concealer
- Concealer for the skin
Dermacol can be used to conceal melasma and freckles, as well as dark circles, particularly those on the face. Dark stains, birthmarks, and even tiny moles can be concealed with this solution. It conceals scars from vehicle accidents, bug bites, and pore irritation, as well as helps to balance out the user’s skin tone.
- Make changes to your skin tone
Dermacol can be used to modify color, darkening, light lifting, and lowering skin tone on the entire face and body. Dermacol is also used as a foundation before applying makeup. Helps your skin grow brighter and smoother, even with a natural thin base, with no clumping, no drifting, and no irritation. Excellent coverage for all skin tones, from light to dark, and ideal for both light and dark complexion.
- Protect the skin from the sun
Dermacol is a sun protection sunscreen that is safe to use even in direct sunlight. This Dermacol concealer has a moderate sun protection rating and may be used with foundation.
Furthermore, you won’t need to apply any additional sunscreen if you use Dermacol concealer. Because this type of Dermacol foundation will assist your face to become more delicate and confident in the sun, free of sunburn, pigmentation, dark spots, freckles, or skin cancer.
- Good color retention and water resistance
Dermacol product is also waterproof for many hours, suitable for use when swimming or bathing, or in underwater scenes. Adds the ability to keep color for up to 24 hours, and does not fade after many hours of makeup. Along with that is a dense, economical structure that does not dry out even when exposed to the air, and the coverage is soft and smooth.
4. How to use Dermacol Make-up Cover Concealer
The following steps should be followed for the best results:
Step 1: Cleanse the skin
- For body skin: After cleaning and drying, it can be used directly without any care.
- For face makeup: clean your face and care for your skin as usual, then use a primer suitable for each skin type.
Combination oily skin use Dermacol Matt Control 18h Make-up Base and dry or normal skin can use Dermacol Satin make-up Base. You should evenly spread the primer all over the face and leave a little for absorption.
Step 2: Apply a small Dermacol makeup cover to the skin
Then, using your hands, a brush, or a cosmetic sponge, dab an adequate quantity of foundation onto your skin. Note that applying foundation using a makeup sponge will help it spread evenly and enter the skin in the best way.
Step 3: Use powder to keep the makeup base
Finally, use powder to achieve smooth and natural makeup.
- When used as a foundation in make-up: Do not apply thickly on the sides of the nose and corners of the mouth because it will cause white mold, unnatural.
- To make the makeup more flawless, use additional light powder.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture.
Yeah, that’s all of our review about Dermacol Makeup Cover Concealer. It is readily available on the market. This product, however, is very easy to counterfeit. As a result, if you want to acquire high-quality items with a clear origin, you should go to renowned addresses or legitimate businesses. We hope you shine with this fantastic stuff.
- Website: https://janbox.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/janbox.com.en