Refund policyJanbox Refund is the amount of money that customers will be refunded to Janbox wallet when there are cases of failure to purchase goods, payment problems due to objective factors beyond Janbox's control.
1. Refund cases
- International shopping orders cannot be fulfilled due to out of stock.
- Mercari order bid registration failed.
- Did not win the auction/offer.
- Deactivate the VIP auction feature.
2. Refund Process
Once the order is in "Cancelled" status, the refund will be based on the amount you actually paid for the canceled order and the time it takes to receive the refund depending on your payment method, specifically:
- If you pay via Janbox wallet: The system automatically refunds your Janbox wallet account within 04 working hours.
- If you pay by bank transfer: After you provide your bank account information, the system will process the refund within 01 - 03 working days.
- If you pay by credit ard: The system will automatically refund your account within 07 - 45 working days.