What is the Japanese Shipping / Tax Fee?
Shipping:The shipping product fee from the supplier to a transit warehouse in Japan. Usually, there are 3 main types:
- The item with a free ship;
- The item's price is already included shipping free
- The item must be checked. Until the payment process, the shipping fee will be known. The shipping fee is different bases on shipping time. Janbox will choose the lowest fees for customers when processing.
Tax:Tax when buying items in Japan. The tax depends on the item's purposes and characteristics, it usually ranges around 10% in Japan.
- There are some duty-free items
- The item's price is already included tax
- Some items must be checked. Until getting to the payment process and enter the customer's address, then the tax will be known Shipping fees and taxes are calculated specifically from products on Amazon, Rakuten, Mercari, ...