- Drugs, addictive substances, alcohol, narcotic substances, nerve stimulants;
- Weapons, ammunition, military equipment;
- Depraved and reactionary cultural products, publications, and documents with defiant contents cause insecurity, and undermining national solidarity;
- Explosive substances, dangerous substances, or unhygienic, polluting the environment;
- The types of products are banned from circulation, trading, export, or import;
- Living organism;
- Prohibited items from import according to the World Postal Union (UPU);
- Currency, checks, and papers of value such as money;
- Letter in the parcel;
- Precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, ...), gemstones, or other products made from precious metals;
- Publications for the blind;
- Types of medical equipment that are not yet allowed to be used;
- Medicines for human treatment, vaccines, medical-biological, cosmetics, and chemicals for insecticidal and bactericidal in the field of household and medical use have not been permitted for use;
- Illegal Items or products with the unclear origin that cannot be proved for their source will be confiscated by the authorities and not be compensated;
- The types of medical cosmetics have not been announced to the competent authority.
- Products from wild animals such as ivory
- Antiques, second-hand, high-value, bulk, and fragile items.
- Second-hand electronics: Iphone, Ipad, Laptop...
- Poor quality products, imitations of big brands.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found it helpful