Special Packaging Service
1. What is Special Packaging Service?
When using our Special Packaging Service, you could deliver large or fragile items that cannot be sent with normal packaging overseas. Some items have a large size or irregular shape such as:
- Large accessories of motorbikes or cars: Tires, car heads, mufflers, etc.
- Instruments: Guitars, Pianos, etc.
- Bonsai tree.
- Other large size and heavy-weight products (products are exceeded 20kg, products are longer than 1.5m, or items with length plus the circumference is greater than 3m).
Janbox suggests customers use our special packaging service in the above cases to ensure the safety of their order.
- Special packaging service will occur additional fees.
- The Special Packaging Service is optional. Janbox will decide whether to apply the special packaging.
- After items arrive at the Janbox warehouse, it will take several days for doing a special packaging service.
- Once using the special service, the shipping cost of certain items will be higher than the original cost.
2. Special Packaging Service Fees
Special packing service charges depend on the size and weight of your package.
Please contact us via email: [email protected] to get a quote.