1. International payment currency
The currency used in international payments in Japan is Yen (JPY). The settlement currency depends on the issuing country of the credit card and the registration country of PayPal. Janbox plays a role as payment and purchases third-party for customers, we rely on service fees and market exchange rate by payment date to estimate item price for you.
2. Fees and Payment Timing
2. Once the item arrives at the warehouse, you can apply for package consolidation and/or protective packaging.
3. Suitable for:
- Packages consisting of many orders, need to use consolidation service.
- For orders that are heavy, bulky, fragile, high value that needs to be handled and packaged.
The ship immediately at arrival is ”is a function to shorten the purchase time at Janbox. Specifically, as soon as the goods arrive at Janbox's warehouse, we will automatically calculate the shipping fee, deduct the money in your account and ship the goods to you immediately.
1. In addition, you cannot subscribe to options such as “Package Consolidation Service” and “Protective Packaging Service” or Special Services.
2. When you bid/buy with Ship immediately at arrival, you cannot change it to Wait to consolidate and ship.
3. Please note that it is not possible to change your address after selecting Ship immediately at arrival.
4. Ship immediately at arrival can be changed to Standard Shipping in the following cases: Insufficient address, prohibited items or don't save payment method.
For "insufficient address" and "unsettled payment" packages, please complete the international shipping procedure. For "prohibited item" packages, Customer Support will contact you separately.
5. Suitable for general orders: clothing, dried food, cosmetics...
3. Usage fees
An international shopping process on Janbox will include two (02) payments and the following fees:
3.1 Order payment (the first payment)
a. Item price
Include item price shown on the website according to the payment date (including Japanese consumption tax).
b. Service fee
Yahoo! JAPAN Auction/ Mercari/ Rakuma
* Yahoo! JAPAN Auction/ Mercari/ Rakuma/eBay is subject to a payment fee of 200 JPY/2$ per order.
* For orders with a value over 200,000 JPY, a service fee will be charged at 5% of the item price.
3.2 Total payment (the second payment)
a. Domestic shipping fee
A domestic shipping fee is the fee of an item delivered from the seller to Janbox warehouse. During the purchasing process, customers can know this fee.
b. International shipping fee
The international shipping fee from Japan to your country was calculated based on the package's weight and size as well as the rates from international carriers.
→ International Shipping fee
c. Optional service fees
Janbox offers many optional services at the warehouse such as consolidation, protective packaging, special service.
d. Import tax and VAT
- Custom duties of each country
- Export clearance fee: 2,800 JPY applied to packages with a total value exceeding 200,000 JPY.