Although you take the time and effort to grow plants and flowers that clean the air, you may still need an air purifier to make your home a nice place to relax and feel good. Despite the fact that many countries now produce air purifiers that work just as well, the market frequently prefers to purchase a Japanese air purifier. Let’s dig deeper into why this is the case and whether you should follow it.
What is a Japanese Air Purifier?
An air purifier, in simple terms, is a device used to clean the air in a room. It contains an internal filter to clean the air as it is pulled into the air purifier. Particles in the air, such as dust, are trapped by the filters, and the filtered air is then re-circulated. As well as removing gases, certain purifiers are optimized to get rid of certain sorts of impurities.
What is a Japanese Air Purifier?
Japanese air purifiers are those designed exclusively for the Japanese market. Even if you do not live in Japan, you can frequently obtain a Japanese air purifier by purchasing online from Japanese e-commerce sites or through relatives who live in Japan.
Japanese air purifier – Does it actually work?
When viewing advertisements for Japanese air purifiers, it is frequently mentioned that their functionalities are specialized for allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as those concerned with minimizing or eliminating second-hand smoke exposure. However, does it actually work?
According to Dr. Zebda, UTHealth Houston and Memorial Hermann otorhinolaryngology specialist, it actually effective: “if you suffer from allergies and asthma, especially if you are allergic to dust, you should consider buying an air purifier.”
If you suffer from allergies and asthma, you should consider buying an air purifier
However, as air purifiers only remove particles from the air, they may not be able to help you keep your home completely dust-free if there are toxins that have accumulated on the floor.
However, it’s still shown to be an efficient method of reducing harmful pollutants and toxins in the air. To illustrate, if you have a pet, you can see it visually because air purifier can reduce the amount of pet dander, hair, and odors in the home, so it should work for pet owners who are allergic to furs.
Why is the Japanese air purifier popular?
Price ranges range from cheap and affordable to extremely expensive. However, there are some other factors to consider, such as the filter’s materials, as well as how loudly or large it is,… To receive a product warranty, it is best to purchase from reputable brands. This is where a Japanese air purifier comes into play. Japan’s products are well-known for their cutting-edge technology, high quality, dependability, and durability. Furthermore, many of the well-known brands offering air purifiers are Japanese, such as Sharp, Panasonic, Daikin, and Hitachi.
Japanese air purifiers are well-known for their cutting-edge technology, high quality, dependability.
Japanese air purifier’s pros and cons
Getting your hands on a brand-new product also means getting to try out the most cutting-edge technologies available today. Japanese air purifiers, in particular, provide a wider variety of design and style options than those sold by more conventional channels. But is it true that purchasing a domestic Japanese air purifier will ‘benefit from the surface’ or not? Let’s find out now!
- They are genuinely effective: In order to effectively filter and purify the air, most air purifiers feature a combination of a prefilter, an activated carbon filter, and a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter. However, not all air purifiers have the ability to eliminate unpleasant odors.
- Power saving: People generally believe that air purifiers always use too much electricity. That’s why they’re so hesitant to buy one for their home. However, Air purifiers are generally known to operate with a low rate of power consumption. unless you’re dealing with the wrong manufacturer. In terms of cost-effectiveness, they have the greatest potential for lowering utility bills. There are models of air cleaners that operate on as little as 1 watt of power while still doing an adequate job.
- Easy to operate: To activate the cleaning process on some, you need to press one or two buttons. To get the most out of your money, you should look for a device with intelligent functions whenever possible. A smartphone-controlled air purifier is a common illustration of this type of device. Possessing the necessary expertise to utilize such is unnecessary.
Other advanced features include a sensor to detect dust and other dangerous particles, an LED light to indicate air quality, an automatic cleaner that activates after a set period of time, a filter replacement indicator, and much more.
Japanese air purifiers are notoriously difficult to troubleshoot for those who do not speak the language
- All of the texts are written in Japanese: Japanese air purifiers are notoriously difficult to troubleshoot for those who do not speak the language, as both the manual and the interface are written in Japanese.
- Components can be difficult to rebuy: Air purifier filters wear out over time, but replacement filters and spare parts aren’t always easy to come by, especially if you buy it in Japan or elsewhere in Asia.
- Different electronic voltage: Japanese household electronics operate on 110V rather than the 220V used in most other nations. If you want to make sure you’re getting the proper adapter for your needs, you should consult the product’s documentation or manufacturer.
Best Japanese air purifiers
Choosing the best air purifier can be challenging due to the market’s abundance of options. Therefore, these are 6 top brands’s Japanese air purifiers to help you easier in making your final choice
Among the many Japanese brands of air purifiers, Sharp is the market leader
Among the many Japanese brands of air purifiers, Sharp is the market leader, and Janbox is excited to feature this product first because of its innovative design and user-friendly functions.
The Sharp air purifier’s plasmacluster ion filter technology, and three-layer filters allow it to destroy bacteria at a rate of up to 99 percent. By having this mechanism, mold in the environment or on the surface of an item can be removed completely from the atmosphere.
Specifically, some of models of Sharp adopt the filter named the HEPA filter, which can trap particles as small as 0.3 micrometers in diameter, thereby blocking out 99.97% of airborne microorganisms, spores, mold spores, allergies, and fine dust.
The Japanese Sharp air purifier also includes a variety of cutting-edge features like a humidity sensor, a timer, a mosquito and deodorant filter, and an energy-saving mode. When compared to filters used for food and cigarettes, those used for deodorant are far more effective.
Panasonic air purifiers with advanced Nanoetm technology can remove up to 99.9% of allergens, bacteria, and harmful viruses from the air environment. Similarly to Sharp, this technology also includes deodorizing to aid in the removal of unpleasant odors such as tobacco, animal odor, etc. Panasonic Japanese air purifiers can save pollution levels each time, thanks to Econavi technology, thus saving up to 50% of power consumption. Not only that, this product promises that they can help with skin moisturization, keeping your skin smooth and vibrant.
Air purifiers from Japan Daikin air purifiers distinguish themselves with exclusive advanced technology
Air purifiers from Japan Daikin air purifiers distinguish themselves with exclusive advanced technology – the “Streamer”, to provide consumers with a clean, fresh living environment. Streamer technology is a plasma discharge that decomposes toxic substances and effectively removes pollution.
Hitachi’s air purifier is highly regarded for its high product quality, efficiency, durability, longevity, beautiful design, and low price
For a long time, Hitachi’s air purifier is highly regarded for its high product quality, efficiency, durability, longevity, beautiful design, and low price. It features a multi-layer HEPA filter that filters dust, odors, agents, and harmful bacteria. It’s equipped with a moisture sensor and dust sensor, allowing it to effectively improve air quality. This machine is mostly ideal for families with elderly members or small children.
Dyson air purifiers have also other advantages, including:
- Compact design with multiple power levels, suitable for a variety of room areas.
- The ability to smoke and vacuum up to 99.99 percent of the time.
- Cooling and night mode for user safety.
- Can be controlled mechanically or remotely.
AirDog is extremely popular for its Japanese air purifier
In comparison to the previously mentioned brands, AirDog may be unfamiliar to global customers. However, AirDog is extremely popular for its Japanese air purifier, which has many advantages such as a large capacity suitable for many different room areas, a compact design that takes up little space, luxurious colors, longevity, and filter efficiency. They also offer a range of models with a variety of prices to appeal to each customer segment.
The Mitsubishi air purifier claims an effective filtering rate of up to 99.5 percent
Lastly, Mitsubishi. This Japanese air purifier has a luxurious appearance that is appropriate for most rooms, with a focus on white and black tones. Mitsubishi air purifiers are also compact and take up little space. The Mitsubishi air purifier claims an effective filtering rate of up to 99.5 percent, is energy efficient and runs smoothly thanks to the three layers of the filter and brushless motor.
Frequently asked questions about Japanese air purifier
1. Do you keep an air purifier on all day?
Yes, your air purifier is safe to leave on all day. Due to the ever-present nature of air pollution, it is recommended that an air purifier be left on 24/7, and it shouldn’t harmful to your device. But, you should clean the filters around once a month. If the filters aren’t regularly cleaned, they can become a breeding ground for dust and allergens, which can have a negative impact on those with respiratory sensitivities.
2. How to decide which air purifier is right for your household?
Each individual may have a distinct need for the use of an air purifier. However, here are some pieces of advice to help you make your decision:
– HEPA filter: Ideal for people who have asthma or allergies.
– Activated carbon filters are best suited for people who live in highly polluted environments, such as industrialized areas because they can effectively filter air.
– Pre-filter: Ideal for pet owners because it eliminates odors and fur.
3. How can we tell if our air purifier is doing its job?
Checking the airflow from your purifier is a quick and easy way to ensure it is functioning properly. The fan in an air purifier takes in air from the surrounding space. After sucking in damp air, the purifier will expel clean air that has been filtered of dangerous particles. If the purifier is turned on but isn’t emitting any air, it’s probably broken.
4. How can I buy a Japanese air purifier if I do not live in Japan?
There are a few options:
– You can buy from relatives, friends, or sellers who are currently living in Japan and have them bring it back for you for service charges.
– Buying from local stores: Although buying from stores in your country is the simplest option, these Japanese air purifiers are frequently exported to be commercial products, so their quality is often inferior to that of domestic ones.
– You can also order from Japanese e-commerce websites. Some credible websites sell Japanese housewares including air purifiers such as Yahoo! Shopping, Amazon Japan, etc., are usually at low prices, as well as directly from local sellers.
Hopefully, the information provided will aid you in knowing more about Japanese air purifiers. If you want to buy Japanese air purifiers directly from Japanese stores rather than commercially exported ones, Janbox is worth looking into. Janbox‘s mission is to make it easier for customers to buy products from all over the world. We’ll help you reduce anxiety, worry, and the time it takes to buy a product with our intelligent proxy service! You can order high-quality items and have them delivered to your home quickly and safely with just a few simple steps.