The Disney stores in Japan allows you to immerse yourself in the enchanting worlds of your favorite realms while also experiencing 100% Japanese exclusivity. Toys, software, children’s books, and games that are skillfully developed to bring tales and characters to life assist to ignite our imaginations and grip our hearts. You will be happy with your enthusiasm for excellent items from shop Disney Japan after following the instructions on how to buy from japanese disney store in this article.
1. What is Disney Store Japan?
Disney is ingrained in our society worldwide, and Japan is no different. Tokyo Disneyland first opened its doors in 1983, and it is still going strong after 40 years. This website has all you need to know about Disney animated characters. This online store also offers some incredible and unusual limited-edition exclusives accessible to fans all around the world.
2. How to buy from Disney Stores in Japan – Step by step Guide
It will be tough for Disney’s fans who are not in Japan to get the interesting items from the Disney stores in Japan, but with Janbox, you will not have to worry about anything throughout the Japanese buying procedure.
Step 1: Go to the website Disney store Japanese
The first step is to go to the Disney stores in Japan.
Step 2: Translate the website
Because the website is in Japanese, we recommend using Google Translate to make it simpler to navigate. All you have to do is right-click and select ‘Translate’ while using Google Translate. Please keep in mind that the translation is not perfect.
The site’s navigation will be pretty similar regardless of the version you use. Only the menus will be translated into English; product descriptions will remain in Japanese.
You may also note that in the upper-right corner of the page, you have the opportunity to change your language. This does not assist with the translation of the website. It takes you to a page that instructs you to use a website translator to translate your website!
Step 3: Search the items on the Disney website
If you already know what you want, you may use the search box at the top of the page. We recommend conducting your search in Japanese. There are two ways to navigate the Disney stores in Japan:
- The search bar: It may be found at the top of the page, to the right of the Disney logo.
- The main menu: The primary menu may be found behind the Disney Store logo on the purple bar.
– Bar for searching
By putting keywords into this form, you may search for goods directly. You’ll get a list of goods that match the terms you searched for after hitting the button in the search field.
– The Main Menu
The main menu is broken down into various sections:
- The home page. It allows you to get directly to the website’s main page with only one click.
- The list of product categories.
- The characters’ list. If you’re looking for items related to a specific character or series, this is a great resource.
- The new merchandise.
- Promotional initiatives.
- The list of discounted items.
Whatever option you choose, you’ll be sent to a page that lists all of the goods in the category you’ve chosen.
You may refine your search by selecting product categories or Disney characters from the left sidebar of the product list. You may also choose a pricing range for the things you want to buy.
>>> Read more: How to buy from Toranoana: [Guide Step-by-step]
Step 4: Choose your favorite products
When you select a sub-category, you’ll be able to browse the available goods. If you’re looking for Plush Dolls, for example, choosing Category -> Plush Dolls will bring you a list similar to the one below. You may alter the display order, view, and other options depending on how you want to explore. You may now utilize the sidebar to continue exploring the various categories.
Step 5: Check out the item’s details
It’s time to learn more about an item you’d want to buy now that you’ve located it! Click it to go to the product page, where you can view additional photographs of the item, the pricing, and if it’s in stock, among other things! The price of an item at Disney stores in Japan includes VAT, however, it is customary for Japanese shops to compute tax separately. A brief description of the item may be found further down. You may expand the “Product Description” box to view more details like the material, size, and weight.
Step 6: Create the Janbox account
The process of creating an account is simple and quick. Now it’s only a matter of filling in the blanks with your information. You have a Janbox account that you may use to make purchases.
Step 7: Copy and paste the item’s URL into the search bar of Janbox
The URL may then be copied and pasted into the search field! A pop-up window will appear where you may fill in item descriptions (e.g. if there are different colors, sizes). Then just click “Add,” and the item will be added to your shopping cart!
There are two alternative ways to search the Janbox website for items:
- Option 1: Search for a certain item by category.
- Option 2: Use top keywords to find an item.
Step 8: Search products on the Janbox website and make the order
After searching items, please click “BUY NOW” to purchase if you agree with the product. Then you need to finish the following issues:
– Choose your order address
Fill in the below information:
- Full Name
- Street address
- Phone number
– Choose the payment method: Paypal, J-Points, Vietnamese Wallet, Debit/Credit cards, Alipay
– Choose the additional services: Lite Plan, Combo, Combo Plus
– Choose international shipping: EMS, Janbox Express, DHL, ECMS
Please double-check your payment details and, if necessary, apply for a voucher (if any). Select “Confirm” to complete the order process. Once you’ve submitted it, our Janbox buying team will check the item’s cost and availability. This might take up to 24 hours or more at peak times. Once this is done, you will be alerted about your account. It’s now only a matter of depositing funds into your account to pay for the item!
Step 9: Pay for international shipping and receive your items.
After you’ve finished paying for Janbox. Your item will be sent to the address you provide. Each transportation method comes with a tracking number. You will be given a tracking number, and you may check the progress of your order on the Janbox website. The approximate delivery time is 7-10 days. It depends on the delivery method you choose. All you have to do now is pay for international shipping and wait for your things to arrive.
>>> Read more: How To Buy From Rakuten Japan? [Guide Step-by-step]
3. What to buy at Japanese Disney store?
If you’re not sure what Disney has to offer, the following information will be quite useful. The Japanese Disney store is a well-known business in Japan that sells merchandise based on Disney’s cartoon characters. Not only do they provide unique cartoon publications, but they also sell attractive daily products.
– Twinkle accessories: Many people opt to offer accessories as a present. Popular products include earrings, necklaces, and glittering bracelets portraying popular cartoon characters.
– Items made of glass: Many individuals are interested in glass items since they are both attractive and affordable.
– Plush animals: These animals are indispensable in the list of best-selling things at the Disney Store because they embody Disney characters.
– Tech services: Isn’t it great to have photographs of Mickey Mouse or Pooh Bear on your mobile devices? Watches and headphones are examples of things available at Disney with incredibly appealing and adorable designs.
– Dairy products: If you want to see Disney animation characters every day and everywhere, Disney also sells character-shaped clothing, mugs, bags, clothes, umbrellas, home products, and daily items. You can even decorate your home with Disney products.
– Toys: Many youngsters like the entertaining items available at the Disney Store. Not only that, but followers of Japanese culture in general, and Japanese toys in particular, will recognize this business. The following objects can be found here:
- Action figures
- Cars, Trains & RC Toys
- Learning Toys
- Sports & Outdoor Toys
Many exclusive goods may be found on the Disney Store’s Japanese website. This is especially true of university soft toys, which are based on a Japanese series featuring teddy bears based on Disney characters. Visit and buy credible items from Disney Store Japan now!
4. Try Japan Shopping Proxy Service with Janbox
Classic Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse and Chip & Dale, as well as characters from Pixar films and other Disney franchises such as Star Wars, are all represented. The Disney Japan online store, on the other hand, does not ship internationally. Here’s when Janbox comes in handy! We can assist you with purchasing all of your favorite Disney goods.
- Convenience: In Japan, you don’t need a received address, phone number, or any other information. With only a few mouse clicks, you can shop on Janbox as if you were living and experiencing Japan. Furthermore, you may order many things at once using the “fast order” option, which saves you a lot of time. Aside from that, you may estimate and determine the overseas shipping price without the assistance of our team. Let’s go shopping with Janbox to get the greatest experience possible.
- Fast delivery: Currently, ordering via a domestic e-commerce website usually takes 2-5 days. However, with such a developed international shipping system as today, you only need to wait 9-12 days to receive your items.
- Cost Minimization: Janbox will assist you in reducing expenses, simplifying customs clearance and tax procedures. All you have to do now is place an order and wait for the items to arrive at your place.
- Official papers and invoices are fully provided: Customers may use Janbox’s worldwide shopping service to buy items with comprehensive and correct invoices and documentation. When products are returned home, they are accompanied by formal invoices, ensuring prestige and demonstrating the enterprise’s devotion to consumers.
- Enthusiastic and attentive customer care center: Janbox supports and advises customers when choosing quality products and sellers. Our enthusiastic, knowledgeable service team will answer all your questions. Consulting and support activities 24/7 outside office hours. Moreover, if there is a risk of products such as fake, imitation, wrong, lack of goods, … Customers who intend to make a complaint with the supplier will be supported by Janbox. The client will be handled most favorably based on the seller’s complaint and return policies.
5. Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Disney store Japan ship to us?
Through proxy-buyers, you can get your Disney products easily. The reason why you should choose proxy-buying services is that this site of Disney Store does not ship to countries outside of Japan.
Q. How to shop on Japan disney shop in English?
Because the website is virtually entirely in Japanese, it will be difficult for visitors who do not speak the language to purchase anything. To easily comprehend and purchase from a Japanese Disney store, we recommend using the Google Translate plugin for Chrome or a proxy-buying service.
The film industry’s success has enabled Disney to create some of the most unique and ground-breaking entertainment experiences and associated goods in the world. For more details about how to buy from Disney stores in Japan, we recommend reading our usage guide. Our Customer Service staff would be pleased to assist you if you have any more queries regarding how to utilize our service. With Janbox, you may shop at the Disney Store Japan!
>>> Read more: Top 10+ Best Anime Online Stores To Buy Anime and Manga
Email: [email protected]