1. What is J-Points?
2. How to get J-Points
2.1 How to deposit J-Points to Janbox Wallet
Step 1: Go to your personal page then click on “Deposit Points’’.
- Select the deposit method by PayPal and enter the points amount and click on “Deposit Points’’.
- * Note: 1 J-Points = 1 JPY and deposit at least 100 points.
- After that, you need to add one PayPal account or select the available Paypal account you’ve submitted to deposit.
- Paypal will ask you to enter a verification code before depositing.
- The screen will show “Deposit points successfully’’ notice. Please check your transaction history on “Janbox Wallet’’ on your page.
2.2 How to get J-Points by promotion Program
Get J-Points from promotions such as cashback international shipping fee, tax sale.
- Buy membership level to receive offers from promotions.
- Accumulate from purchases on the system. The more you buy, the faster you will reach a high membership level.
3. Term & Condition
- Customers can use J-Points to pay any fees on Janbox.com instead of paying by credit/debit card or Paypal.
- J-Points cannot be refunded for any reason.
- If you bid with J-Points, the points corresponding to your bid will be temporarily withheld until the auction ends. When you win an auction, the price you place is automatically deducted from the Janbox wallet.